Fans Stopped Spinning & Major FPS Drops

Jun 27, 2018
Hey,

So I don't actually know about computers all so well and I'm hoping to get some help.

I was playing fortnite locked 120fps and after a few minutes of playing the game had a connection time out for about 1 minutes 30 seconds when the connection time out had finished my FPS dropped hugely from 120 fps to 2-30fps 30 when I looked at sky or ground and then I heard that my GPU went quiet I couldn't even hear it I restarted my PC and nothing my graphics card is a Radeon RX 580 Red Devil

Thanks!

Jun 27, 2018
Nah I was just joking with you lol, that's something the tards say when they don't know what they're talking about. I know amd cards stop spinning when idle but clearly its not idle lol. I'm also assuming your isp isn't trash, what kind of connection are you using? If wired or built in, there's a possibility that it could be your board, or the power supply (odds are greater on the board) (it couldn't be drivers because your card would still spin, and you would have to use your mobo display ports.) Now if you usually dc, then it could be your card.

Jun 27, 2018

I'm using A wired connection and the fans have started spinning again but the PC isn't as loud also the fps is still low on all my games which I have no idea why I've lost about 50-70fps on each game I play.

Thanks!