Question Fans turn on and mobo led turns on but pc doesn’t boot up?

Jan 31, 2020
My pc has been working fine for the last 4 months. Yesterday I knocked it and it turned off, when I went to boot up again nothing would get displayed yet my fans and mobo leds were all working fine. Tried a few different things then my pc turned on with a blue screen error then went off again and hasn’t come back since. Just wondering if anyone had an idea what might be the issue

On a side note usbs would get randomly disconnected and so would my Ethernet when I had it on. Not sure if this is related

Jan 31, 2020
We will need more information. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the age of your PSU. Can you explain how you knocked the system?
CPU: ryzen 3
Motherboard: ASUS prime b450-k
RAM: team group dark pro 16gb
Ssd: Samsung 1tb
GPU: zotac gtx 1070
Psu: 500w
Tower: fractal design define 5 midi tower

And I just slightly bumped the table it was on. I’ve been playing the hunter call of the wild and it’s been getting quite hot recently no sure if that could be an issue

Feb 3, 2020
I just took out one stick of ram and it’s booted up fine went it the bios and set everything to default any ideas why this could of happened
It could have been due to an already lose connection in that particular RAM stick, if the system is 4 years old i could imagine it would have been cleaned a few times and maybe the last time it wasn't in correctly? Most systems will auto fail when a component i taken out sometimes to protect hardware and sometimes because that component was vital so the system running, either way, its working now, just try not to knock it again!