Fans turn on, MB LEDs come on, HD starts up, but no video, no BIOS beeps and USBs not connecting

Computer_AC

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
So it has been a few months since I have started trying to fix my computer. It was hit with a power surge and killed my computer. Since then I have replaced my motherboard 4 times, the CPU 2 times, the RAM, Power Supply, and replaced the case and it has not fixed the problem. The Problem is that I can turn on the computer the LEDs light up, fans spin, and I can hear my HDD start up. But my monitor doesn't display anything and my mouse and keyboard's LEDs won't light up. Also I have tried to get anything for the BIOS beeps and have not been successful.

I talked with friend of mine who has a custom computer we tried my GPU and HDD in his computer and they both work. I also have taken my computer to a repair place and he told me he tested the components and they are all good, and that the only thing he was not able to do is try it with a different motherboard since he didn't have a motherboard like mine. That is when I replaced my motherboard for the 4th time after talking with him.

Is this a sign of a bad CPU or something else. I could really use some help on this.

Specs:
Motherboard: MSI 990FXA Gaming
CPU: AMD FX Processor Black Edition
RAM: G.Skill RIPJAWS 8GB X 2
PSU: Corsair CX 750M
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD ST3000DM001 3TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Drive
Liquid Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 240M - PC CPU Liquid Water Cooling System, All-In-One Kit with 240mm Radiator and 2 Fans

Computer_AC

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017

I tried hooking up my speakers before and I tried it again when I got the most recent motherboard. I still don't get any BIOS beeps.

Computer_AC

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017

Oh ok, I was misunderstanding what you were talking about. I tried looking with my stuff and I didn't find one. I'm not sure if I am supposed to get one with a new motherboard or not. I see that it is an image from Newegg can you actually purchase one from them?

Computer_AC

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017

Well I have had the same CPU across the 4 motherboards that I have had gotten. The last motherboard I got was from MSI itself so I would guess that it is the CPU. But at this point I'm not really wanting to assume anything.

Computer_AC

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017

Alright I finally got a new CPU, it took forever for it to get replaced. I finally have visuals on my monitor and I am able to connect both my mouse and keyboard. But I have a new problem. The computer will only stay on for a moment and then turn itself off.