FAO Edu - Santo Andre

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

What is this team ?
How and why are they in the Libertadores Cup ?
How come they are in the same group with another brazilian team
(palmeiras) ?


-Nick
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:48:58 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> What is this team ?
> How and why are they in the Libertadores Cup ?
> How come they are in the same group with another brazilian team
> (palmeiras) ?
>
>
> -Nick

"Santo Andre" is a small club from a city nearby Sao Paulo.
They are at Libertadores due they are the actual "Copa do Brasil"
Champions, they've beaten "Flamengo" at the final last year and before
they have also eliminated my "Palmeiras" at semis.
"Palmeiras" was qualifyed from a play off as we were only the 4th at
Brazilian Chapionship last year.
But I'm not very sure about how they mount the groups.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:08:16 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:48:58 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
>escreveu:
>
>> What is this team ?
>> How and why are they in the Libertadores Cup ?
>> How come they are in the same group with another brazilian team
>> (palmeiras) ?
>>
>>
>> -Nick
>
>"Santo Andre" is a small club from a city nearby Sao Paulo.
>They are at Libertadores due they are the actual "Copa do Brasil"
>Champions, they've beaten "Flamengo" at the final last year and before
>they have also eliminated my "Palmeiras" at semis.
>"Palmeiras" was qualifyed from a play off as we were only the 4th at
>Brazilian Chapionship last year.
>But I'm not very sure about how they mount the groups.

Thank you, one more question: Santo Andre are not a First Division
Club, are they ?

-Nick
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:51:06 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:08:16 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Em Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:48:58 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
>> escreveu:
>>
>>> What is this team ?
>>> How and why are they in the Libertadores Cup ?
>>> How come they are in the same group with another brazilian team
>>> (palmeiras) ?
>>>
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>
>> "Santo Andre" is a small club from a city nearby Sao Paulo.
>> They are at Libertadores due they are the actual "Copa do Brasil"
>> Champions, they've beaten "Flamengo" at the final last year and before
>> they have also eliminated my "Palmeiras" at semis.
>> "Palmeiras" was qualifyed from a play off as we were only the 4th at
>> Brazilian Chapionship last year.
>> But I'm not very sure about how they mount the groups.
>
> Thank you, one more question: Santo Andre are not a First Division
> Club, are they ?
>
> -Nick

at Paulista League they are, and they have a good position now:
TIME PG J V E D GP GC SG
1 São Paulo 29 11 9 2 0 33 14 19
2 Mogi Mirim 25 11 8 1 2 23 17 6
3 Santos 24 11 7 3 1 26 12 14
4 Santo André 20 11 6 2 3 22 16 6
5 Corinthians 19 11 6 1 4 17 9 8
6 São Caetano 18 11 6 0 5 18 16 2
7 Marília 17 11 5 2 4 21 16 5
8 Palmeiras 17 11 5 2 4 22 18 4

but they are at Serie B on Brazilian Championship.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY