You got mail (least i hope) Not sure if you already have it :)

--
"Im Gonna Burn in hell and God's a Pervert."
- Chris Griffin

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

Pete Heslop wrote:

> You got mail (least i hope) Not sure if you already have it :)

I GOOOOOOOOOO IT.....along with Beer, Deep Purple concert and tons of
snow....

Ahhhh cool, Snow, Norwegian Super Pack and Beer. AND Deep Purple.

--

Pete Heslop wrote:

> Ahhhh cool, Snow, Norwegian Super Pack and Beer. AND Deep Purple.

Yes, bought a dvd with a concert. "Hell or high water" with the most
succesful deep purple line-up (blackmore, gillan, glover, lord, paice).
I think the concert is from 91 or something like that.

Right now I`m relaxing after work with FM and a cup of tea. You have NO
idea how much snow we got. Tomorrow I`ll watch rosenborg - vålerenga (in
the royal league), real madrid in Primera and a german game I can`t
remember.

> I've heard there is a red ball in FM2005, haven't seen it yet....
>
> -Nick

Even when playing, because nobody passes to you.