[SOLVED] Far Cry 5 vs Far Cry New Dawn?

Aug 20, 2020
Is there any difference between the two related to how they perform in the gpu? I was able to play FC5 in ultra on 720p smoothly but with FCND even in low settings I experience occasional lag.

Solution
yeah, that's why I'm confuse.. would the adaptive resolution connected to this?
Adaptive Res is off by default and should only be used if you're struggling to stay at your desired frame rate. Since you say you play on Ultra, but at 720p, something tells me you're trying to push settings above what your spec can handle. What is your spec by the way?
yeah, that's why I'm confuse.. would the adaptive resolution connected to this?
Adaptive Res is off by default and should only be used if you're struggling to stay at your desired frame rate. Since you say you play on Ultra, but at 720p, something tells me you're trying to push settings above what your spec can handle. What is your spec by the way?

Reactions: bluecake
Solution
Aug 20, 2020
720p is the highest resolution my monitor can afford, too lazy to upgrade. I monitored my gpu's performance and looks like due to me playing in 720p with normal and low setting, the gpu uses the lowest clock speed(300 mhz) that's why it struggles to render. I didn't notice the adaptive resolution is on, which means it is the reason why my gpu go back to lower clock speeds. It works now like far cry 5, thanks for mentioning the adaptive res should be off, that's only thing that really got me.