Farcry question,

How the hell are we gone a pass the end of the game,( i refer to the
game here) i ask that because that f....g level is full of these big
monsters that shot missiles.

i can kill only one or two of them, but heuuhh the others take no
time to get me....

I'm at the part were i sould get the antidite to cure the mutation.

what should i do there to get pass that,,

Here you go
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6094321/index.html

jcaussi

"DreamMaker" <onesuponatime@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> How the hell are we gone a pass the end of the game,( i refer to the
> game here) i ask that because that f....g level is full of these big
> monsters that shot missiles.
>
> i can kill only one or two of them, but heuuhh the others take no
> time to get me....
>
> I'm at the part were i sould get the antidite to cure the mutation.
>
> what should i do there to get pass that,,

HIDE!

Like a frightened monkey, while trying to wear them down one at a time.

"DreamMaker" <onesuponatime@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> How the hell are we gone a pass the end of the game,( i refer to the
> game here) i ask that because that f....g level is full of these big
> monsters that shot missiles.
>
> i can kill only one or two of them, but heuuhh the others take no
> time to get me....
>
> I'm at the part were i sould get the antidite to cure the mutation.
>
> what should i do there to get pass that,,

On Sat, 22 May 2004 17:03:59 -0400, DreamMaker
<onesuponatime@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>How the hell are we gone a pass the end of the game,( i refer to the
>game here) i ask that because that f....g level is full of these big
>monsters that shot missiles.
>
> i can kill only one or two of them, but heuuhh the others take no
>time to get me....
>
>I'm at the part were i sould get the antidite to cure the mutation.
>
>what should i do there to get pass that,,

Run the cheat... become a God.... works for me. ;)

JohnS

That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to
figure it out. If you are one of those keybd beater,
arcade blaster kids, you'll never get past it. You
have to use a little finesse .. that is a big word I
realize ... but it sort of means "intelligence" combined
with a little art. Do this:
1. Open the double doors, and hide in the little area
to the right ... between the doors.
2. Snipe the ape on the bldg over to your left. He's just
standing there. There may be two but not normally.
3. Wait for the first big ape to come on the porch just
in front of you. Move so you can just see his shoulder,
and use the assault rifle to shoot his shoulder until
he goes down. That keeps the next bunch of big apes
from standing too far to the left so they can shoot
you when they come up.
4. Toss grenades to glance off the left side of the door
onto the porch and get the rest of the big apes.
5. Use spotting goggles to spot the Trigen right in the
middle. You can't see him, and he will snipe you if
you stay out more than a few seconds. Remember
where he is. Get the rocket gun ready and quickly
pop out and fire two rockets into the area where
he is. Check with goggles again. He should be gone.
6. Repeat same process to spot another Trigen over
on the bldg to the far left. Again, in and out, and
pop him with the rocket gun. He's too quick to snipe.
7. Check for any more Trigens with goggles. They
should be gone. Move out and check for last big
ape below. Just see his head, and pop him with
the assault rifle.
8. Now move down and across to the rear bldg. A
big ape will come out. Pop him while running back
in the rocks using the assault rifle. Now go to the
center and take a lift up to the main tower. Take
walkway back to roof of rear bldg. Go slow. Lots
of Mercs. You have a save about there, so rest is
just banging Mercs.
9. Oh yes. Valerie. I've already saved her.

johns

that the one where u jump off cliff?
"DreamMaker" <onesuponatime@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> How the hell are we gone a pass the end of the game,( i refer to the
> game here) i ask that because that f....g level is full of these big
> monsters that shot missiles.
>
> i can kill only one or two of them, but heuuhh the others take no
> time to get me....
>
> I'm at the part were i sould get the antidite to cure the mutation.
>
> what should i do there to get pass that,,

---

shawk

"Sept1967" <sept1967@highstream.(Erase)net> wrote in message
> HIDE!
>
> Like a frightened monkey, while trying to wear them down one at a time.
>

> "DreamMaker" <onesuponatime@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> > How the hell are we gone a pass the end of the game,( i refer to the
> > game here) i ask that because that f....g level is full of these big
> > monsters that shot missiles.
> >
> > i can kill only one or two of them, but heuuhh the others take no
> > time to get me....
> >
> > I'm at the part were i sould get the antidite to cure the mutation.
> >
> > what should i do there to get pass that,,

I'm not into cheating but I do agree with cowardice :) so dont come out of
the doorway at the start (except to gain attention) and then hide (as Sept
says) up the right -hand corner until you've killed the 'big monsters with
missiles' (lots of bullets to whatever bits of them are showing). Then you
can leave and take on the others (remember there are several of the
'invisible' ones in that level). Shaun

hg

"johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
> That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to

There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat but I
disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the way it should be
done.
In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors there are
two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the machine (or push -
boring) down the corridor and out towards the first big door. Then open the
door and use the chairs to stop the first door from closing when you then
open the second one. This will allow you to go back to the armoury and
collect extra munitions and health.

hg wrote:
> "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>> That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to
>
> There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat but I
> disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the way it
> should be done.
> In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors
> there are two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the
> machine (or push - boring) down the corridor and out towards the
> first big door. Then open the door and use the chairs to stop the
> first door from closing when you then open the second one. This will
> allow you to go back to the armoury and collect extra munitions and
> health.

In a game like this, that cannot be considered a 'cheat' nor even an
exploit. The objects in the game are behaving as the designers
intended. You are using your head and making the best use of whatever
is available in 'normal gamespace'. The developers wanted us to be able
to do exactly this kind of thing. It's more true to real life this way.
Just like throwing a rock to draw attention away from self :) I just
bought the game Friday afternoon, installed it yesterday morning, and
finally, at almost midnight last night, got far enough along to destroy
the comms station :)
I don't know what kinda rig everyone else is using. I just installed a
brand new Radeon 9800 Pro 128 and Far Cry looks amazing! :)
McG.

On Sun, 23 May 2004 00:24:50 +0100, "Rev Dr Mark"
<Rev_Dr_Mark@blueyonder.co.ukDEVIL> wrote:

>that the one where u jump off cliff?

It's at the volcano level at the 3rd save point.

On Sun, 23 May 2004 11:10:32 +0100, "hg" <hgfh@hfhf.htdgh> wrote:

>"johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>> That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to
>
>There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat but I
>disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the way it should be
>done.
>In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors there are
>two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the machine (or push -
>boring) down the corridor and out towards the first big door. Then open the
>door and use the chairs to stop the first door from closing when you then
>open the second one. This will allow you to go back to the armoury and
>collect extra munitions and health.

Woo were did you get that heu heu!
I will try that ASAP.

Thanks

shawk

> hg wrote:
> > "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
> >> That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to
> >
> > There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat but I
> > disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the way it
> > should be done.
> > In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors
> > there are two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the
> > machine (or push - boring) down the corridor and out towards the
> > first big door. Then open the door and use the chairs to stop the
> > first door from closing when you then open the second one. This will
> > allow you to go back to the armoury and collect extra munitions and
> > health.
>
> In a game like this, that cannot be considered a 'cheat' nor even an
> exploit. The objects in the game are behaving as the designers
> intended. You are using your head and making the best use of whatever
> is available in 'normal gamespace'. The developers wanted us to be able
> to do exactly this kind of thing. It's more true to real life this way.
> Just like throwing a rock to draw attention away from self :) I just
> bought the game Friday afternoon, installed it yesterday morning, and
> finally, at almost midnight last night, got far enough along to destroy
> the comms station :)
> I don't know what kinda rig everyone else is using. I just installed a
> brand new Radeon 9800 Pro 128 and Far Cry looks amazing! :)
> McG.

Yeah, thats an excellent solution Johns - like it. Playing it through again
now on a harder setting and will definitely remember that. Using a 9600 Pro
here with an NF7-S2 and an XP2800 with everything on high and its great.
Would love to see it on extra (ultra) high - watching the prices of the 9800
Pro's but not sure if the difference warrants an upgrade - whats everyone's
opinion? Certainly cannot afford the X800 line. Shaun.

On Sun, 23 May 2004 12:11:38 +0100, "Shawk"
<shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote:

>"McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
>> hg wrote:
>> > "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat but I
>> > disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the way it
>> > should be done.
>> > In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors
>> > there are two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the
>> > machine (or push - boring) down the corridor and out towards the
>> > first big door. Then open the door and use the chairs to stop the
>> > first door from closing when you then open the second one. This will
>> > allow you to go back to the armoury and collect extra munitions and
>> > health.
>>
>> In a game like this, that cannot be considered a 'cheat' nor even an
>> exploit. The objects in the game are behaving as the designers
>> intended. You are using your head and making the best use of whatever
>> is available in 'normal gamespace'. The developers wanted us to be able
>> to do exactly this kind of thing. It's more true to real life this way.
>> Just like throwing a rock to draw attention away from self :) I just
>> bought the game Friday afternoon, installed it yesterday morning, and
>> finally, at almost midnight last night, got far enough along to destroy
>> the comms station :)
>> I don't know what kinda rig everyone else is using. I just installed a
>> brand new Radeon 9800 Pro 128 and Far Cry looks amazing! :)
>> McG.
>>

>Yeah, thats an excellent solution Johns - like it. Playing it through again
>now on a harder setting and will definitely remember that. Using a 9600 Pro
>here with an NF7-S2 and an XP2800 with everything on high and its great.
>Would love to see it on extra (ultra) high - watching the prices of the 9800
>Pro's but not sure if the difference warrants an upgrade - whats everyone's
>opinion? Certainly cannot afford the X800 line. Shaun.

Try it beffore at ultra setting then if your impress whit the quality
of the 3d and texture then go buy a 9800pro but the only difference
you will get is a frame rate increase...

i had that conclusion with my upgrade from a fx5200td too a ati
9800pro 128...
anyway that my point of view...

Shawk wrote:
>> hg wrote:
>>> "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat
>>> but I disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the
>>> way it should be done.
>>> In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors
>>> there are two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the
>>> machine (or push - boring) down the corridor and out towards the
>>> first big door. Then open the door and use the chairs to stop the
>>> first door from closing when you then open the second one. This will
>>> allow you to go back to the armoury and collect extra munitions and
>>> health.
>>
>> In a game like this, that cannot be considered a 'cheat' nor even an
>> exploit. The objects in the game are behaving as the designers
>> intended. You are using your head and making the best use of
>> whatever is available in 'normal gamespace'. The developers wanted
>> us to be able to do exactly this kind of thing. It's more true to
>> real life this way. Just like throwing a rock to draw attention away
>> from self :) I just bought the game Friday afternoon, installed it
>> yesterday morning, and finally, at almost midnight last night, got
>> far enough along to destroy the comms station :)
>> I don't know what kinda rig everyone else is using. I just
>> installed a brand new Radeon 9800 Pro 128 and Far Cry looks amazing!
>> :)
>> McG.
>>

> Yeah, thats an excellent solution Johns - like it. Playing it
> through again now on a harder setting and will definitely remember
> that. Using a 9600 Pro here with an NF7-S2 and an XP2800 with
> everything on high and its great. Would love to see it on extra
> (ultra) high - watching the prices of the 9800 Pro's but not sure if
> the difference warrants an upgrade - whats everyone's opinion?
> Certainly cannot afford the X800 line. Shaun.

One year ago I had both a Radeon 9800 Pro 256 and a PNY FX5900 in my
hands. Both are pretty long cards, big fans, lots of noise. The
Radeon, I believe, was built on a .15m die. I kept the FX5900 figuring
all else was equal between them and the FX was built on .13m die so
would be cooler. I was wrong I think. Monday, I bought the Revision
'F' Radeon 9800 Pro - 128 and I am NOT disappointed. It does Pixel
Shaders 2.0 like nobody else, it left the FX in the rear view mirror.
Having both cards and working them both over myself was the only way I
could know without doubt which was what :) So with all this in mind,
have a look at Anandtechs comparisons, and the various benchmark
comparisons in games at sites like Toms Hardware. Those benchmarks for
UT2004 and Far Cry are dead on. You will note that in some areas, the
9800 Pro still edges up there on the XT for some things. And well ahead
of the 9800 non pro and the FX5900, even the Ultra. The new 9800 Pro
128 is selling for $249.95 non-discounted. It can be found for as
little as $199 I think? It's a small card with a very normal looking
aluminum heat sink and regular fan. It doesn't get hot. It's only 2/3
the length of the FX5900. Yeah, it still needs the hd power cable. It
comes with cables and adapters and all that junk. It's quiet :) It is
fast too :) It's also looking to be the only 'old' card ATi is going to
carry over under the next product line. But other than the benchmarks,
I've no way to compare the 9800 to the 9800 Pro.
McG.

shawk

> Shawk wrote:
> > "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> In a game like this, that cannot be considered a 'cheat' nor even an
> >> exploit. The objects in the game are behaving as the designers
> >> intended. You are using your head and making the best use of
> >> whatever is available in 'normal gamespace'. The developers wanted
> >> us to be able to do exactly this kind of thing. It's more true to
> >> real life this way. Just like throwing a rock to draw attention away
> >> from self :) I just bought the game Friday afternoon, installed it
> >> yesterday morning, and finally, at almost midnight last night, got
> >> far enough along to destroy the comms station :)
> >> I don't know what kinda rig everyone else is using. I just
> >> installed a brand new Radeon 9800 Pro 128 and Far Cry looks amazing!
> >> :)
> >> McG.
> >>

> > Yeah, thats an excellent solution Johns - like it. Playing it
> > through again now on a harder setting and will definitely remember
> > that. Using a 9600 Pro here with an NF7-S2 and an XP2800 with
> > everything on high and its great. Would love to see it on extra
> > (ultra) high - watching the prices of the 9800 Pro's but not sure if
> > the difference warrants an upgrade - whats everyone's opinion?
> > Certainly cannot afford the X800 line. Shaun.
>
> One year ago I had both a Radeon 9800 Pro 256 and a PNY FX5900 in my
> hands. Both are pretty long cards, big fans, lots of noise. The
> Radeon, I believe, was built on a .15m die. I kept the FX5900 figuring
> all else was equal between them and the FX was built on .13m die so
> would be cooler. I was wrong I think. Monday, I bought the Revision
> 'F' Radeon 9800 Pro - 128 and I am NOT disappointed. It does Pixel
> Shaders 2.0 like nobody else, it left the FX in the rear view mirror.
> Having both cards and working them both over myself was the only way I
> could know without doubt which was what :) So with all this in mind,
> have a look at Anandtechs comparisons, and the various benchmark
> comparisons in games at sites like Toms Hardware. Those benchmarks for
> UT2004 and Far Cry are dead on. You will note that in some areas, the
> 9800 Pro still edges up there on the XT for some things. And well ahead
> of the 9800 non pro and the FX5900, even the Ultra. The new 9800 Pro
> 128 is selling for $249.95 non-discounted. It can be found for as
> little as $199 I think? It's a small card with a very normal looking
> aluminum heat sink and regular fan. It doesn't get hot. It's only 2/3
> the length of the FX5900. Yeah, it still needs the hd power cable. It
> comes with cables and adapters and all that junk. It's quiet :) It is
> fast too :) It's also looking to be the only 'old' card ATi is going to
> carry over under the next product line. But other than the benchmarks,
> I've no way to compare the 9800 to the 9800 Pro.
> McG.

Many thanks young man - I'll look into it. Who is the manufacturer of
yours? Shaun

Shawk wrote:
>> Shawk wrote:
>>> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Yeah, thats an excellent solution Johns - like it. Playing it
>>> through again now on a harder setting and will definitely remember
>>> that. Using a 9600 Pro here with an NF7-S2 and an XP2800 with
>>> everything on high and its great. Would love to see it on extra
>>> (ultra) high - watching the prices of the 9800 Pro's but not sure if
>>> the difference warrants an upgrade - whats everyone's opinion?
>>> Certainly cannot afford the X800 line. Shaun.
>>
>> One year ago I had both a Radeon 9800 Pro 256 and a PNY FX5900 in my
>> hands. Both are pretty long cards, big fans, lots of noise. The
>> Radeon, I believe, was built on a .15m die. I kept the FX5900
>> figuring all else was equal between them and the FX was built on
>> .13m die so would be cooler. I was wrong I think. Monday, I bought
>> the Revision 'F' Radeon 9800 Pro - 128 and I am NOT disappointed.
>> It does Pixel Shaders 2.0 like nobody else, it left the FX in the
>> rear view mirror. Having both cards and working them both over
>> myself was the only way I could know without doubt which was what :)
>> So with all this in mind, have a look at Anandtechs comparisons, and
>> the various benchmark comparisons in games at sites like Toms
>> Hardware. Those benchmarks for UT2004 and Far Cry are dead on. You
>> will note that in some areas, the 9800 Pro still edges up there on
>> the XT for some things. And well ahead of the 9800 non pro and the
>> FX5900, even the Ultra. The new 9800 Pro 128 is selling for $249.95
>> non-discounted. It can be found for as little as $199 I think?
>> It's a small card with a very normal looking aluminum heat sink and
>> regular fan. It doesn't get hot. It's only 2/3 the length of the
>> FX5900. Yeah, it still needs the hd power cable. It comes with
>> cables and adapters and all that junk. It's quiet :) It is fast
>> too :) It's also looking to be the only 'old' card ATi is going to
>> carry over under the next product line. But other than the
>> benchmarks, I've no way to compare the 9800 to the 9800 Pro.
>> McG.
>>

> Many thanks young man - I'll look into it. Who is the manufacturer of
> yours? Shaun

Built By ATi, this one. Price is the same at ATi's online store too.
I'd imagine Best Buy, Frys and CompUSA can beat it.
McG.

"hg" <hgfh@hfhf.htdgh> wrote in message

> "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>> That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to
>
> There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat but I
> disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the way it should
> be
> done.
> In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors there
> are
> two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the machine (or push -
> boring) down the corridor and out towards the first big door. Then open
> the
> door and use the chairs to stop the first door from closing when you then
> open the second one. This will allow you to go back to the armoury and
> collect extra munitions and health.

Wow, that is smart. I never thought of that.

After you open the first door, before opening the second door, if you go
between the two doors and keep moving left and right, sometimes, the fat boy
comes so close to the door that you can see the weapon (part of his hand)
come through the door. This is probably a flaw in the software. Anyway,
you can shoot at the weapon as long as you can see it. If the weapon
disappears, just move left, wait, then, move to the right again. He will
move to follow you, even though he cannot see you, and you will be able to
see the weapon again. You can kill three of them this way before even
opening the second door. I know, this is cheap. May be it is a bug.

"Navid" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> "hg" <hgfh@hfhf.htdgh> wrote in message
>>
>> "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>>> That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to
>>
>> There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat but I
>> disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the way it should
>> be
>> done.
>> In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors there
>> are
>> two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the machine (or push -
>> boring) down the corridor and out towards the first big door. Then open
>> the
>> door and use the chairs to stop the first door from closing when you then
>> open the second one. This will allow you to go back to the armoury and
>> collect extra munitions and health.
>>

> Wow, that is smart. I never thought of that.
>
> After you open the first door, before opening the second door, if you go
> between the two doors and keep moving left and right, sometimes, the fat
> boy comes so close to the door that you can see the weapon (part of his
> hand) come through the door. This is probably a flaw in the software.
> Anyway, you can shoot at the weapon as long as you can see it. If the
> weapon disappears, just move left, wait, then, move to the right again.
> He will move to follow you, even though he cannot see you, and you will be
> able to see the weapon again. You can kill three of them this way before
> even opening the second door. I know, this is cheap. May be it is a bug.

By the way, you can also open the first door and press "j" to drop your
weapons between the two doors. Then, go back to the armory and bring more
weapons. Only open the second door after you have brought all the weapons.
As long as you drop the weapons between the two doors, you can pick them up
after you open the second door.

Navid wrote:
> "hg" <hgfh@hfhf.htdgh> wrote in message
>>
>> "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>>> That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to
>>
>> There's a much easier way than this,some people say it's a cheat but
>> I disagree as the way the level is designed I guess it's the way it
>> should be
>> done.
>> In the large armoury cage room before you get to the two big doors
>> there are
>> two chairs laying around. Simple blast them with the machine (or
>> push - boring) down the corridor and out towards the first big door.
>> Then open the
>> door and use the chairs to stop the first door from closing when you
>> then open the second one. This will allow you to go back to the
>> armoury and collect extra munitions and health.
>>

> Wow, that is smart. I never thought of that.
>
> After you open the first door, before opening the second door, if you
> go between the two doors and keep moving left and right, sometimes,
> the fat boy comes so close to the door that you can see the weapon
> (part of his hand) come through the door. This is probably a flaw in
> the software. Anyway, you can shoot at the weapon as long as you can
> see it. If the weapon disappears, just move left, wait, then, move
> to the right again. He will move to follow you, even though he
> cannot see you, and you will be able to see the weapon again. You
> can kill three of them this way before even opening the second door.
> I know, this is cheap. May be it is a bug.

Now that would be exploiting a bug guys! :)
McG.

On Sun, 23 May 2004 10:20:02 GMT, "McGrandpa"
<McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

>hg wrote:
>> "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>>> That level is actually pretty easy :), but you have to
>>
>In a game like this, that cannot be considered a 'cheat' nor even an
>exploit. The objects in the game are behaving as the designers

YEP

>intended. You are using your head and making the best use of whatever
>is available in 'normal gamespace'. The developers wanted us to be able
>to do exactly this kind of thing. It's more true to real life this way.
>Just like throwing a rock to draw attention away from self :) I just
>bought the game Friday afternoon, installed it yesterday morning, and
>finally, at almost midnight last night, got far enough along to destroy
>the comms station :)

er... this game plays BEST at night with all the lights out. DO NOT
PLAY during the day! Good sound system will help. Let's see, you
are about 1/10th of the way finished.

PS: I don't have quite the time to play it... even on EASY, the game
is a KILLER... very awsome. So I use the cheat code to be GOD at
times...

>I don't know what kinda rig everyone else is using. I just installed a
>brand new Radeon 9800 Pro 128 and Far Cry looks amazing! :)
>McG.

9800PRO - AMD 2500 - with 1GB RAM... Its the roughest game out with
the settings on MAX. HL2 should be a bit better... ouch!

- - - - -
Remember: In the USA - it is dangeroud to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called, people threaten to kill you. (What country is this again?)

- 15yr old boy in Washington was disciplined for drawing such images.
- White House blows cover of an undercover agent because her husband said there were no WMD (before the USA started the war) - her job was finding terrorist. (This makes sense?)
God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.