[SOLVED] Farcy 5 vs Ac odyssey

Nov 18, 2018
I wonder which one runs better? Ac odyssey or farcry 5 in terms of optmization. Which one should i buy? Can anyone help me.. I heard odyssey is quite good than origins.

Solution
Far Cry 5 is definitely the easier of the two to run, especially if you are shooting for high framerates. AC: Odyssey like AC: Origins is insanely CPU heavy and staying at 60FPS or higher can be difficult without a fairly high end CPU. As for which to get, guess it depends if you want an open world FPS or an RPG that resembles Witcher 3 except set in ancient Greece. Whether you'd get good performance in Odyssey would depend on your system specs.
Far Cry 5 is definitely the easier of the two to run, especially if you are shooting for high framerates. AC: Odyssey like AC: Origins is insanely CPU heavy and staying at 60FPS or higher can be difficult without a fairly high end CPU. As for which to get, guess it depends if you want an open world FPS or an RPG that resembles Witcher 3 except set in ancient Greece. Whether you'd get good performance in Odyssey would depend on your system specs.

Solution