fast help needed.

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO BUY TO Buy pcs on line? i've been to dell but i need more. like a place where you can buy 120 comps. and customize them. i need links guys... like dell.com and shitt.

<font color=orange><b>these days every one knows how small your penis is, and they are dying to help you with many many penis enlargement emails.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You can buy from me. Here's how it works: You pick out a configuration and send it to me, I assemble 10 systems a day until the contract is over. The $100 I charge per unit includes shipping and documentation.

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>

bikeman

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2002
Why not buy Dell? If you're working for a company (which, almost by definition, do not tweak and overclock), then Dell delivers nice computers at an almost unbeatable price. Where I live, you can only assemble a cheaper system, if you leave out the Windows and the MS Works they deliver with it. Think of it ... For companies Dell isn't such a bad thing ... (Even for a 'normal' customer, too, I think -not considering myself a 'normal' costumer)

Greetz,
Bikeman

<i>Then again, that's just my opinion</i>

mac404

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2002
Here's some random companies to try:
<A HREF="http://www.alienware.com" target="_new">Alienware</A>(ughh... you could if you want, but expensive)
<A HREF="http://www.abspc.com" target="_new">ABS</A>-pretty good, with good prices and nice components
<A HREF="http://www.falcon-nw.com/" target="_new">Falcon Northwest</A> (also expensive)
I'm sure you can find more (like Voodoo), but these are the more reliable of them I think. Feel free to add more anyone.

You can help. Just send money to the bad motherboard relief fund, for those suckered into a KT166 and SDRAM with their new Athlon...

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
i lost the deal. the only place i could think of was dell. this was for a private office that needed 120 comps fast. if i had time i would have built them myself, but thanks.

<font color=orange><b>these days every one knows how small your penis is, and they are dying to help you with many many penis enlargement emails.

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
thanks dood. that ABS is good, but a little late. they gave me 2 hours to show them links with specs and i wasn't able to do it... damn (it was good money). the bad thing is they wanted links, words wouldn't do.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
If you "know how" to order proper PCs through Gateway, you can get full ATX systems with high quality boards, the only nonstandard part being the power supply (ATX, but in a proprietary size).

imgod2u

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2002
Since you're buying in mass for a company, Dell would seem to be the better route. You definitely need a really good service and support behind each PC which is something home-made or small vendors can't really offer as well as Dell can.

"We are Microsoft, resistance is futile." - Bill Gates, 2015.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
That depends on the level of support you need, my school always gets Gateway's best full ATX systems and has their own support system. I think they get better prices that way, and I know they get standard parts that way.

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
hah now come the ideas. i was so excited i didn't even think about gateway. this was the stuff i was looking for. i'll remember next time i guess

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Yes, people are so used to thinking of Gateway in terms if their cheap Flex ATX home PC's that they forget about the much nicer full sized systems institutions often buy.