FAST HELP WANTED! No more options for me

Sep 12, 2018
So, i"m stuck in a BIG DEAL here. I was installing my windows like usuall, and suddenly there was a thing that happened when inwas about to chose my pc name. My keyboard and mouse ddnt work at all. Went into bios, it was working just fine. Everything was normal. Save and restart, and then it puts me back into bios and i noticed that there are no more boot options. Disabled fast boot, and secure boot and activated csm support. Now at least i got the boot option for my usb , continued with the windows instalation and ran right into a windows has an error blue screen loop. What now? Im really stuck and i dont think i have any options left. Help me out please!

Solution
I got it, finally. I forgot about the legacy usb. The hdd was back in the boot options after i disabled it, and after i enablet it back my usb was back too. But i still cant type anything again when i need to set up my computer name .
Sep 12, 2018
I got it, finally. I forgot about the legacy usb. The hdd was back in the boot options after i disabled it, and after i enablet it back my usb was back too. But i still cant type anything again when i need to set up my computer name .

Solution