Question Fastest low power graphics card for prebuilt PCs?

Lil’bertz

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
im planning to put a graphics card into my 2016 lenovo pc that my father brought. it has an i3 6100.
i want the fastest graphics card that is low power and low profile too. i found a gtx 1650 but i see people dont or never recommend it as they claim it is awful for gaming.
i dont plan to play triple A titles anyway so why bother? ill be just playing MOBA games (LoL or DOTA 2), emulators and Minecraft anyways.

also if your going to give me a GPU, give me what brand or model should i buy cus ever brand or model may have a different clock speeds, temps performance, cooler or etc.

Lutfij

Titan
We know it's a Lenovo built machine but you forgot to mention the model of the prebuilt since it's highly likely, like most small form factor prebuilt, they can't cater to an aftermarket/add-on GPU card. You forgot to mention your budget and your preferred site for purchase as well.

Lil’bertz

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
We know it's a Lenovo built machine but you forgot to mention the model of the prebuilt since it's highly likely, like most small form factor prebuilt, they can't cater to an aftermarket/add-on GPU card. You forgot to mention your budget and your preferred site for purchase as well.
ok, its a Lenovo H30-50 (idk if its the exact model but the chassis is definitely identical to mine), my budget is around what the gtx 1650 cost (i could spend a little bit more if i can), and im planning to buy in-stores (im not from the US) and if im gonna buy online, i would buy at aliexpress or my local online shopping site (lazada or shopee). i want it brand new as much as possible because i had a bad experience with 2nd hand items

ok, its a Lenovo H30-50 (idk if its the exact model but the chassis is definitely identical to mine),

It is not just the chassis which is important to consider. The exact model number is also very important as it makes it possible to look up motherboard and PSU details (expansion slots for example and PSU wattage and amps), which are also very important when considering a new GPU.

Lil’bertz

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
It is not just the chassis which is important to consider. The exact model number is also very important as it makes it possible to look up motherboard and PSU details (expansion slots for example and PSU wattage and amps), which are also very important when considering a new GPU.

ok, i understand. its model is "300S-11ISH Desktop (ideacentre) - Type 90D9".

TRENDING THREADS