cheers
--
Darren

DKU-2 cable is the fastest solution. It may reach values up to 2 Megabits/s.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Darren!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 12 Jan 2005
14:15:03 -0000 from address nobody@home.com:

>Hi
> I just got myself a bluetooth USB adapter to connect my Nokia 6230
>to my
>PC but I'm a bit disappointed with the speed (21KB/Sec). Is there a
>faster
>way to connect my phone?

>cheers
>--
>Darren

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:01:38 +0300, "Oxygen Software"
<support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

>DKU-2 cable is the fastest solution. It may reach values up to 2 Megabits/s.
>
>If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
>program, feel free to post them on our official forum
>http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

FFS, HE DID NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SOFTWARE

STOP SPAMMING THIS NEWSGROUP support@oxygensoftware.com

--

Shevek

Get DigiGuide - a downloadable desktop PC TV and Radio Guide
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=31493

Get Firefox!

karen477 Brands 2
M Brands 2