Fatal Error and more

Sep 27, 2018
As of the last few months I have been getting fatal errors and crashes in all games and softwares. I usually have a game, OBS, discord, and stream labs open and it used to be fine. I'm not sure what happened. I didn't change anything and all of sudden out of no where my games would crash and often times my softwares turn black and sometimes close. EDIT: My google chrome just said not enough memory :(. I have a really nice pc, specs below. Please help!

i7 7700k
16GB DDR4 3200
256GB SSD
1 TB HD
EVGA GTX 1080 SC
750 Watt Corsair PSU

what's the cpu / gpu temperature before the crash? if all temperature looks normal, could be some type of software conflict, you might have to get into event viewer and see if there is anything that error reported.

once you can rule out hardware issue, then the last resort will be backup important files and refresh install OS, see if that help it.

Sep 27, 2018

How can I check my temperatures? I don't think it is a temp problem because it happens immediately when loading into a game with a lot going on. I also have a Hyper 212 Evo that I recently installed.