[SOLVED] Fatal1ty X470 ITX - Lithium Battery Dead?

Dec 13, 2019
The board boots consistantly, and the system works great. However, when the system is unplugged and moved, my bios settings are lost. I find myself setting the fans and memory overclock each time I move the computer. Ordinarily, I would blame the CMOS battery and replace it, but this motherboard doesn't appear to have a replaceable battery. It has a lithium battery built in and a jumper for resetting the CMOS.

Can you guys think of anything else that could cause this problem? Is there anything that can be done to fix this problem? any workarounds? Please assume that returning the board is not an option.

Solution
no it does have a replacable battery , check the board very well and the back of the board , it might be hidden under the back plate and indicated by that circle in the manual
MMqU73F.png

I didnt know Fatal1ty products are still being released , good god I think that dude was in esports at 2002

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
no it does have a replacable battery , check the board very well and the back of the board , it might be hidden under the back plate and indicated by that circle in the manual
MMqU73F.png

I didnt know Fatal1ty products are still being released , good god I think that dude was in esports at 2002

Reactions: spuddyminer
Solution
Dec 13, 2019
MMqU73F.png

You are no less than a christmas angel., sir!

Reactions: Mezoxin