[SOLVED] Faulty Gtx 1080 ti?

Oct 13, 2020
first of all i play warzone , and i have noticed recently that in benchmarks with an i7 7700k and gtx1080 ti ppl have been getting 120 fps+ with high settings 1080p . but im only getting 80 fps max with 1080p low settings , and in task manger cpu usage is always at 100 percent when im playing warzone and gpu usage is at 30 percent , here's what i have tried to do to fix this problem : reinstalled the drivers like 10 times , reinstalled windows , tried every tutorial in the world . pls help i wanna play at 200 fps and flex.

Specs : Asus ROG strix h270f gaming
: I7 7700k
: 1 stick of ddr4 2400mhz 16 gb ram
: Gigabyte GTX 1080 ti OC white edition
: cooler master 500 watt PSU

Solution
1)You were flagged for high cpu background usage.
It should be below 5% for the highest accuracy. You had 27%.

2)The 2TB Seagate drive did poorly.
Perhaps the source of the high background usage came from it, or there's something else going on...

3)WD Blue 1TB also did poorly.
I suggest you make sure your storage drives are all in good condition. Here's a link to Crystal Disk Info that provides thermals, drive health, among other things: https://crystalmark.info/redirect.php?product=CrystalDiskInfoInstaller

4)1 stick of ram.
This is a shot in the foot for playing games. It doesn't matter that it's 16GB; it can't replace the memory bandwidth of a dual channel configuration that the cpu needs.
first of all i play warzone , and i have noticed recently that in benchmarks with an i7 7700k and gtx1080 ti ppl have been getting 120 fps+ with high settings 1080p . but im only getting 80 fps max with 1080p low settings , and in task manger cpu usage is always at 100 percent when im playing warzone and gpu usage is at 30 percent , here's what i have tried to do to fix this problem : reinstalled the drivers like 10 times , reinstalled windows , tried every tutorial in the world . pls help i wanna play at 200 fps and flex.

Specs : Asus ROG strix h270f gaming
: I7 7700k
: 1 stick of ddr4 2400mhz 16 gb ram
: Gigabyte GTX 1080 ti OC white edition
: cooler master 500 watt PSU
Monitor specs:?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
1)You were flagged for high cpu background usage.
It should be below 5% for the highest accuracy. You had 27%.

2)The 2TB Seagate drive did poorly.
Perhaps the source of the high background usage came from it, or there's something else going on...

3)WD Blue 1TB also did poorly.
I suggest you make sure your storage drives are all in good condition. Here's a link to Crystal Disk Info that provides thermals, drive health, among other things: https://crystalmark.info/redirect.php?product=CrystalDiskInfoInstaller

4)1 stick of ram.
This is a shot in the foot for playing games. It doesn't matter that it's 16GB; it can't replace the memory bandwidth of a dual channel configuration that the cpu needs.

Solution