Jun 5, 2019
Hello

I built a PC around Christmastime last year and while I had to swap out my GPU, the memory (G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3000MHz 16GB F4-3000C16D-16GTZR) has been working fine. However, recently it started randomly crashing my PC under heavy load (such as playing Battlefield V). The B-450F motherboard always gave a blinking orange/yellow light, meaning DRAM error. I have ran Memtest86 twice now, but no errors have come up during the test (WMD obviously doesn't give any errors either). Now I can't even get past the Windows Login screen without it crashing because of the RAM (or so the motherboard thinks). It does not matter if I use D.O.C.P Standard or the default settings for RAM. The funny thing is, if I let Memtest86 do 4 tests and then try to use the computer, it works as long as I don't put the PC under heavier load than just browsing the internet. Is there anything else I can try, or should I get a new kit? Could the problem instead lie in the motherboard? I don't have another PC to see what's faulty.

Thanks in advance.

Jun 5, 2019
cpu temp? make and model of the psu?
check for bend pin on the cpu?
PSU - Corsair TX650M Gold (CP-9020132-EU) - 650W Gold rated
CPU Temperatures hover around 40ºC on idle (AIO cooled) (I have never seen a CPU temperature warning while using PC)
CPU has no bent pins, checked using magnifying glass