Question Faulty old system

Jun 2, 2020
So my system is quite old, around 9 years old, and recently i have been facing some weird issues that i cant find soluton to

1 : At times while I am working on my system, the screen completely freezes, no response, it does not restarts on its own, but if i force one there is just black screen and no booting

then i have to plug in and out my cpu and do power on and off several times before it finally boots and pops some "Your pc ran into a problem" and restarts

2:At times when i am working, it restarts on its own

3:At times when I wake up in the morning and try to switch it off, the fans dont start and there is just black screen, it starts affter witching on and off, power cables and doing random trials

Please help me out, thank you

my system configs.

Last edited:
So my system is quite old, around 9 years old, and recently i have been facing some weird issues that i cant find soluton to

1 : At times while I am working on my system, the screen completely freezes, no response, it does not restarts on its own, but if i force one there is just black screen and no booting

then i have to plug in and out my cpu and do power on and off several times before it finally boots and pops some "Your pc ran into a problem" and restarts

2:At times when i am working, it restarts on its own

3:At times when I wake up in the morning and try to switch it off, the fans dont start and there is just black screen, it starts affter witching on and off, power cables and doing random trials

Please help me out, thank you
There are a lot of 9 year old systems, what's yours?

Jun 2, 2020
Your pc ran into a problem , happened only after i tried power on and off alot of times like alot, and it had some error code like "Index error" and it happened only once

i should just get a complete check up of motherboard and components?
I dont have paste or multimeter or anything, i think i should take it to some technician? Do u think he will find a problem or will be just like "bro get a new system" cuz thats not an option, the least i can do rn is swap a identical mother board