[SOLVED] Faulty Power Supply?

Sep 11, 2020
I built my PC just under 2 years ago and had no problems with it until earlier this summer.
Around June it started randomly crashing, when this happens the screen goes black and then the audio cuts out about 2 seconds later. After it crashes all the lights, the case fans and the CPU fan all stay running, but I have to restart the computer to get it working again.

This usually only happens when I'm running a game. Sometimes it happens within seconds of starting a game, other times I can go days without issue.

After a crash when I restart the computer I often get met with a blue screen saying a required device is missing/broken, so on startup I started viewing my boot options and noticed my SSD doesn't appear as an option sometimes, which makes me lean towards this being a power supply issue. I should also note I've tried wiping my old GPU drivers and doing a clean install of the newest version but that didn't seem to help.

Was wondering if this seems to line up with a faulty power supply or if something else could be causing these issues.

Solution
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
ASRock B450 Pro4 motherboard
2 x 8 DDR4 ram
PowerColor Radeon RX 580 gpu
EVGA supernova G3 750W 80+ gold psu
Your PSU is good but you might want to check the motherboard 20+4 pin cable and some of the other cables and make sure they are connected the right and is fully seated. This is usually the reason because your case fans and everything else is still running but no display because your motherboard has barely enough power to work with. Check your monitor, This also could be the reason, your PC is running but there is no display, so restart or power your monitor a couple times until you might get a post.
Sep 9, 2020
What are the Specs of your PC? Your PC is about 2 years old so maybe some of the components are on its last legs. Can you please tell me the Specs so I can Help?

Please also include your CPU Cooler and Power Supply

Sep 11, 2020
What are the Specs of your PC? Your PC is about 2 years old so maybe some of the components are on its last legs. Can you please tell me the Specs so I can Help?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
2 x 8 DDR4 ram

Sep 9, 2020
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
2 x 8 DDR4 ram
Your PSU is good but you might want to check the motherboard 20+4 pin cable and some of the other cables and make sure they are connected the right and is fully seated. This is usually the reason because your case fans and everything else is still running but no display because your motherboard has barely enough power to work with. Check your monitor, This also could be the reason, your PC is running but there is no display, so restart or power your monitor a couple times until you might get a post.

Solution