Question Faulty PSU or reinstall windows 10

dan573

Reputable
Mar 21, 2017
Need to get to the bottom of this issue I have been having for like 2 months now. I have a list of problems that have been cropping up one by one. First one is stuttering in games and watching videos. Audio stuttering along with cut outs from microphone and headset. Recently now crashing in the new cod cold war. So attempted to fix alot of these issues as I had some suggestions that it was a memory leak problem as I was using 2 3200mhz sticks and 2 3600mhz which is now changed I rest the cmos too and put in 4 3600mhz sticks but I was still getting problems. Power plan is automatically changing itself to Balanced. now I am getting Blue screen errors 0xc0000428 along with the error ‘The operating could not be loaded, the kernel is missing or contains errors’. Do I need a new PSU or should I attempt to try and reinstall windows 10. Please help this has been really frustrating and have been working at this for so long is annoying as hell. Also my pc just booted 3 times off and on in quick succession aswell for extra info.

Reactions: pepejamming
Need to get to the bottom of this issue I have been having for like 2 months now. I have a list of problems that have been cropping up one by one. First one is stuttering in games and watching videos. Audio stuttering along with cut outs from microphone and headset. Recently now crashing in the new cod cold war. So attempted to fix alot of these issues as I had some suggestions that it was a memory leak problem as I was using 2 3200mhz sticks and 2 3600mhz which is now changed I rest the cmos too and put in 4 3600mhz sticks but I was still getting problems. Power plan is automatically changing itself to Balanced. now I am getting Blue screen errors 0xc0000428 along with the error ‘The operating could not be loaded, the kernel is missing or contains errors’. Do I need a new PSU or should I attempt to try and reinstall windows 10. Please help this has been really frustrating and have been working at this for so long is annoying as hell. Also my pc just booted 3 times off and on in quick succession aswell for extra info.
List your complete system specs including brand, model and age of the PSU.