[SOLVED] Faulty ram? BSOD issues with new PC

Nov 21, 2021
I build my new PC a few days ago and everything worked perfectly. I enabled XMP so my ram obviously runs at its best possible performance so at first I thought this was the issue.
But today I started to get some crashes in games, weird errors and then bluescreens, even when I was just browsing youtube or being idle.

BSOD errors were: System Thread Exception , stop code memory management and Kernal Data Inpage Error.

Did a Memtest86 and got over 14k errors.
https://pastebin.com/4XwKV4FQ

Can I assume that this is only the fault of my memory and not anything else?

My speccs are:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
be quiet! Dark Rock 4
MSI B550-A Pro
16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill.RipJaws V DDR4 3600MHz

Solution
ram can go bad, i helped one person where a 8gb stick suddenly started reporting it was 2gb

I don't know why, surges can cause it in some cases.

they make so many its bound to happen that some are bad. I wouldn't blame the model or anything, just bad luck.
Nov 21, 2021
I compared the product number of my ram with the compatability list from MSI.com and found that my Rams number is:
F4.3600C18D-16GVK <- mine
F4-3600C18D-16GTZRX<-closest thing on MSI.com

Is my ram not compatible?
Yeah, I'll try to replace mine.

Colif

Win 11 Master
ram can go bad, i helped one person where a 8gb stick suddenly started reporting it was 2gb

I don't know why, surges can cause it in some cases.

they make so many its bound to happen that some are bad. I wouldn't blame the model or anything, just bad luck.

Solution
Nov 21, 2021
I never had any issues besides my RAM dying after a few years but that makes sense.
As long as it's just the RAM it isn't that terrible I guess.
Just got off the phone with them, they'll sent out a new one today, hopefully that was just a fluke and everything works fine when I get the new sticks.

Thanks for your help! I might keep you updated in case anything happens again.