[SOLVED] Faulty ram ?

Jan 12, 2019
I built a new pc a few months ago and everything worked fine. After a few months i kept getting bosd involving memory. I did some researching and downloaded the memtest86 tool and booted off that. I tested the ram for errors and it gave me something like “aborted there were too many errors” then i was unable to go into windows because it kept restarting. I tried repairing windows but it said something about not having the required files to do so. I tried reinstalling windows and chose to do the install where i keep my files and that didnt work. I then went for the install where i wipe the drive and do a clean install of windows. In the middle of installing it fails so i do it again and this time it worked. Is this a ram problem?

Specs:
Windows 10 pro
Nividia geforce gtx 1070
Amd ryzen 5 2600x
Rog strix b450-f gaming
2x8gb corsair vengance 3200

Jan 12, 2019
My ram is the cmk16gx4m2b3200c16
And i dont see it in the qvl list for the motherboard so that could be the problem. Changing ram slots didnt work and only using one ram stick at a time didnt work either. It would shut off when it gets time to enter my password.Windows boots with both ram stick but the desktop is all black and i cant do anything.