Fax Console will not automatically print faxes

Daniel

Hello. I'm trying to setup my laptop to receive faxes in my home office. I
have it networked in with other computers, and set the default printer for
the laptop to one connected wirelessly via another computer. The laptop will
print pages to the printer, so the connection is fine. However, it will not
automatically print faxes upon receiving them. That option is checked in the
Fax Setup wizard ,and I am able to manually print the faxes. Any suggestions?

By Fax Setup Wizard I assume you mean 'Fax Configuration Wizard' that's
invoked through Tools > Configure Fax from 'Fax Console'. Hence I take it
that 'Print it on' option in 'Routing Options' page of 'Fax Configuration
Wizard' is indeed set to the desired printer.

Now can you please check if the event log has any entries from 'Microsoft
Fax'. To open Event Viewer, click Start, click Control Panel, double-click
Administrative Tools, and then double-click Event Viewer.
--
Raghavendra R
purposes only.'