Does anyone know how to add a field to a cover page to identify the
Recipient's Company or Organization. Although it used to be on the win95
version, it is not one of the standard field's on here (even on the business
fax templates) which seems to me to be a surprising ommission. I have even
tried to import a cover page I did on Win95 - it imports ok but this one
field does not pick up the data.

Microsoft Fax Coverpage editor doesn't support creation of fields other than
Name and Number for Recipient because when using 'Send Wizard' to send a fax
it collects only the Name and Number info of the recipient and nothing more.
So, as we dont collect the data anywhere, any other field corresponding to
recipient in the Cover Page would probably go empty. Hence there is no
support for adding Recipient's company field in the coverpage.

These issues probably will be addressed in the next version of Windows,
where the compose experience is getting richer.
--
Naresh Chandrasekaran,

purposes only.