I have Windows XP Home and a dial up modem. I am trying to setup to receive &
send faxes from my pc, but i have an answer machine as well. Is there anyway,
that you can set the computer to answer only the fax calls, i tested it and
it seems to dial up even when it is someone calling not a fax.
Thanks

Hi,

Best to my knowledge I would say No as the faxing facility is very basic in
Windows XP.

Regards,
Kit