FCC PCS re-auction slated for January 2005

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream (More info?)

In just the past few days, momentum has started to gather for perhaps
the final FCC PCS re-auction to take place next January. The bulk of
the PCS licenses to be re-auctioned were disaggregated or returned in
entirety to the FCC by NextWave as part of an accord struck in April.
Additionally, NextWave announced about ten days ago its intention to
privately auction next month six whole or disaggregated licenses that
it had retained in the settlement w/ the FCC.

"https://wtbwww05.fcc.gov/default.sph/UlsQueryApp_IE.exe?FNC=from_app_list__Aapp_list_results_html___2454685.0___nosearch"

"http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=document&doc_id=134023&verticalID=34&vertical=Business+and+Finance&industry"
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=industryNews&storyID=5450646
http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB20040617S0001

http://people.ku.edu/~cinema/wireless/nextwave_map.html

Andrew
--
Andrew Shepherd
cinema@ku.edu

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream (More info?)

FCC Auction 58 of Broadband PCS spectrum is now scheduled to commence
January 12, 2005. Procedural rules have been announced. Comment is
being sought.

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1639A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1639A2.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1639A3.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1639A4.pdf

Andrew
--
Andrew Shepherd
cinema@ku.edu
cinema@sprintpcs.com
http://www.wirelesswavelength.com/

trey

Distinguished
May 21, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream (More info?)

Someone make sure and post the ebay link when the FCC puts it up ok?

;-)

"Andrew Shepherd" <cinema@ku.edu> wrote in message
> FCC Auction 58 of Broadband PCS spectrum is now scheduled to commence
> January 12, 2005. Procedural rules have been announced. Comment is
> being sought.
>
> http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1639A1.pdf
> http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1639A2.pdf
> http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1639A3.pdf
> http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1639A4.pdf
>
> Andrew
> --
> Andrew Shepherd
> cinema@ku.edu
> cinema@sprintpcs.com
> http://www.wirelesswavelength.com/

Jimmy

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 03:38:25 GMT, "Trey" <treydog90spam@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Someone make sure and post the ebay link when the FCC puts it up ok?
>
>;-)

I wonder what the "buy it now" price will be... and will they take
bids from customers in Singapore ?

TRENDING THREADS