[SOLVED] Feed audio output into machine as input (pseudo microphone)

Does it work

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
Cannot find how to get to sound settings for playback and recording devices for the life of me. Want to use the stereo mix, any drivers for that support this (MPG X570 GAMING PLUS (MS-7C37))?

Last edited:
Solution
I know that after you gain access to the OS'es GUI(and have the latest audio drivers installed), you should be able to enable stereo mix from the Audio Manager. It should also be found in Realtek's Audio Console. Maybe share a screenshot of what you see in Audio Manager...?

Lutfij

Titan
I know that after you gain access to the OS'es GUI(and have the latest audio drivers installed), you should be able to enable stereo mix from the Audio Manager. It should also be found in Realtek's Audio Console. Maybe share a screenshot of what you see in Audio Manager...?

Solution

Does it work

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
I see nothing because I don't have it ;)

Went over my head that the audio manager simply may not have installed as it's usually just there, I know some newer drivers remove the feature on some machines though, simply thought needed an older driver...

Yeah... ok.

So I can use the stereo mix now, but my audio from speakers keeps killing itself whenever I open something that uses audio also (audacity discord etc)

Last edited: