[SOLVED] Feedback, advice and recommendations needed for this build 1700-1900€ range

Fer0x

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Here is the build I'm planning to get: View: https://imgur.com/2qhPUAQ

I'm from Europe, Croatia so I'll probably go with this store (CaseKing.de) because it delivers to Croatia for only 15€ and they are reputable but if you have other store recommendations I'm glad to hear about it.

I don't want to go above 1900€ because I still need to get a Monitor. I still can't decide if I'm going for 1080p 240hz or 1440p 144hz. Right now I'm more on the side of 240hz because I'm very competitive when it comes to gaming, I only play multiplayer games. I'm mostly going to play the new CoD: Modern Warfare and League of Legends, maybe some Rocket League.

I'm planning to wait for Black Friday but I'm unsure if this store will have discounts for Black Friday. I know it's kinda early but I want to do my research because I'm spending a lot of money on this. This year Black Friday is on 29th of November.

Solution
I don't see any issues with that build. All of the hardware is compatible AND more importantly, it is well balanced in terms of nothing really being a major chokepoint for anything else, assuming of course that the memory kit listed is at LEAST 16GB.
I don't see any issues with that build. All of the hardware is compatible AND more importantly, it is well balanced in terms of nothing really being a major chokepoint for anything else, assuming of course that the memory kit listed is at LEAST 16GB.

Solution

Fer0x

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Thanks for your feedback, means a lot since I've been heavily researching this last week. Last time I built a PC was 5 years ago (R9 280X, FX-6300, 8GB of RAM), that's why I'm upgrading. :)

Yes, it's 16GB of course. Do you think this build could get 240 FPS in CoD:MW with everything on Low?

Is there a part that you would change? I can still go up ~50-100€ comfortably, you can see the current price of that build in the top right corner (1704€) but I'm unsure if any upgrade would be worth it.

Also, which one would you prefer with this build - 1080p 240hz or 1440p 144hz? I'm kinda leaning on 240hz since I don't really play single player games, but I'm not really sure which one to choose.