Question Fewer emails on android

Stelios Giatrellis

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2015
Hi all,
Have ever anyone encountered the issue of fewer emails on an Android device? On my phone (REDMI NOTE 6 PRO) there are fewer emails shown on a 3rd party App, compared with when I log with a browser into my email account. So far the 3rd party apps I tried are Gmail, mail.ru and Outlook. Also that issue happens in all my mail accounts, Gmail, Windowslive, Hotmail.
Any suggestions??

Last edited:

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Have you made sure your sync settings is set to "All"?
Phone apps will naturally set the sync limit to 1 week or 1 month for example to mitigate space used by old emails.

231634d1467834604t-mail-app-sync-limit-options-160877.jpg

Stelios Giatrellis

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2015
update, all good with all mails except one thing, i cant find mails from some specific senders, On PC all good.
why is this happening? just to be known that i never created any rule for a sender

Last edited:

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
update, all good with all mails except one thing, i cant find mails from some specific senders, On PC all good.
why is this happening? just to be known that i never created any rule for a sender
That would have nothing to do with it's syncing. Unless the sync hadn't completed.
No way I'd really be able to answer that without seeing it and all the settings behind it.

But there's no logical reason why just specific senders wouldn't appear if you've set it to sync everything :)

Stelios Giatrellis

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2015
already checked settings in outlook on pc, all rules are dissabled
In settings->junk mail, double checked that that particular sender is not listed in the blocked senders and domains and also i added it in safe senders and domains n' safe mailing list section but still can't see it on my phone, only on PC. Any suggestions?