FF: crown's gold hawaii conversion CP and marquee

WINNER

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Free this Friday I have a Crown's Golf Hawaii control panel and
marquee.

The control panel is from a dedicated frogger cabinet and is in decent
condition. The marquee has been trimmed to fit the cabinet.

Here's a photo of the CP and marquee in the cabinet. Don't have the
cabinet anymore and traded away the PCB.

http://keithcorcoran.com/arcade/crownsgolf.jpg

Pay shipping from 07737 and the stuff is yours.

Keith.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

gone.

k.