FF: Lot of Fluorescent Light sockets

larryc

I have a mixed lot of Fluorescent light sockets, about a dozen, with and
without leads. Free to anyone who can use the whole lot. I'll pay
shipping.

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

larry at hermitcreek dot com

I could sure use them. My friend has a small 100 piece route. There are
a few games we need to repair the marquee light and at least 3 have
broken sockets. I'm a game tech so I know how to wire these.

Ken Layton, Olympia, Wash.
KLayton888 at AOL dot com

larryc

Forgot to add that these are new/unused, I bought them from Happ Controls
about a year ago.