FF: Pole Position Cab in Fl........

Todd

I have an upright Pole POsition cab if anybody is interested, no wiring
harness or boards, no gas pedal, does have some odds and ends. Come and
get it, I could possibly bring it to the auction on the 1st of Oct.
Email me if interested. Todd

Where are you located I would love this cabinet. Im in Bradenton,
about an hour south of tampa. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you
River91182@hotmail.com

TRENDING THREADS