Fiber connection but annoying skipping/jittering in some games

Jul 13, 2018
Hello guys,
Im getting pretty annoyed about the situation, to me it doesn't make sense at all

https://imgur.com/a/4Ol5XFk

as you can see my download and upload speed are more than enough for me to play games, and ping is low too, even on europe servers i get 40-60 ms which is not bad
but on certain games Like Dark souls 3 and bloodborne i keep jittering and skipping for the players on the other end, But from my POV it seems as if everything is fine, no latency at all. for example (im the red person in that clip, oh and sorry for the swearing xD )

https://clips.twitch.tv/PluckyFunnyNoodleDatBoi

BUT on other games like Dragon Ball fighterz and Rainbow Six Siege theres nothing of the sort, My connection is completely fine and theres no skipping/jittering,

And yes i'm on ethernet and tried changing my DNS and mtu settings.
If this is helpful in any way i play on a PS4, and Dark souls 3 and Bloodborne are peer-to-peer unlike DBFZ and r6s which has dedicated servers

i suspect that my router may be the problem, It is a Nokia Model G-240W-A

Please guys i am desperate any advice would be appreciated

Solution
Run "pathping" and "tracert" via the command prompt.

First target game site IPs that have no issues - e.g., skipping/jittering.

Then target game site IPs that are jittering and skipping.

Make several runs over time for each group - maybe alternating back and forth and at different times.

Compare the pathping and tracert results. Look for some difference that shows up in one group or the other.

Ralston18

Titan
Run "pathping" and "tracert" via the command prompt.

First target game site IPs that have no issues - e.g., skipping/jittering.

Then target game site IPs that are jittering and skipping.

Make several runs over time for each group - maybe alternating back and forth and at different times.

Compare the pathping and tracert results. Look for some difference that shows up in one group or the other.

Solution