FIFA STREET

No
get winning eleven 8 if you absolutely need a soccer/football game

"Neil Bolt" <nbolt@nospam.nl.rogers.com> wrote in message
> No
> get winning eleven 8 if you absolutely need a soccer/football game

They aren't even marketed to the same type of player. Winning eleven is for
hard core "football" fans. That would be like someone asking if they should
get NBA Street and you offering NBA 2k5 as an alternative.

> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Worth buying?

i'm english so my soccer is as important as ur football. And i already own
ProEvoSoccer4 which is the same game.

> i'm english so my soccer is as important as ur football. And i already own
> ProEvoSoccer4 which is the same game.

I understand that, I was saying that you can't refer a sim as an alternative
to an arcade/street type game.

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Neil Bolt" <nbolt@nospam.nl.rogers.com> wrote in message
>>> No
>>> get winning eleven 8 if you absolutely need a soccer/football game
>>>

>> They aren't even marketed to the same type of player. Winning eleven is
>> for hard core "football" fans. That would be like someone asking if they
>> should get NBA Street and you offering NBA 2k5 as an alternative.
>>

>>> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

so anyway is it worth buying?
anybody? no? DUST!

Jamie Nicholas wrote:
> so anyway is it worth buying?
> anybody? no? DUST!

Yes, it is. I own NFL Street and NBA Street also. I play all of them
quite a bit. Its a good fun arcade soccer game.

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:50:26 GMT, "Jamie Nicholas"
<jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> spewed forth these words of wisdom:

>Worth buying?

http://www.gamerankings.com/

Galley