Question FIFA titles from 17 to 20 only runs on DX12 on my laptop and can't put it to DX11 (it crashes if I open it)

moehamm

Reputable
Jul 5, 2019
Specs:
  • Laptop Lenovo E560 (i7-6500u, AMD R7 m370, intel hd 520, and 12 GB of DDR3 1600MHz memory, 1366x768 monitor)
  • Latest drivers of everything (even bios).

Problem:
    The game crashes on DX 11, the laptop freezes and fans start to spin at fastest speed (BSOD), I have to restart every time I open it, then I switch to Dx12, it's unplayable, it's 20 FPS less than the DX11.
    How do I know? I connected the laptop to my TV and other monitor I have and it worked perfectly well at locked 60FPS no hiccups or anything.

What I tried:
    Tried many settings as disabling full screen optimizations and tweaks from GPU's control panel but nothing seems to solve the issue.

Now, I can't even change the resolution, the only option is the 1366x768. Just from config files and it still crashes.

• Note: it worked for sometime after using afterburner to decrease GPU Memory Clock. And ThrottleStop to decrease CPU voltage. But now even with them running it doesn't work.