Fight With Flair With XCOM 2's 'Anarchy Children' DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbjamies

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
I love this game. However until they fix the %hit math it is unplayable. Please concentrate your efforts on that. DLC's are not important if the game is broken.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
I love this game but after playing it on Veteran and completing it im on my second play through it have annoying bugs.

When Vipers and Archons are dodging my 98% hit shots and getting grazed with a 85% hit chance something is wrong.

Also in my entire play through I have only encountered 1 berserker! And that was the base defense mission which is rare, this makes the overdrive serum useless as its a one time use only item and requires berserkers corpse to create.

Berserker encounter needs to be fixed

Provoker9714

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
I love this game. However until they fix the %hit math it is unplayable. Please concentrate your efforts on that. DLC's are not important if the game is broken.

if by %hit math you mean the number in the mission end screen, I heard that it only counts the shots that you fired during your turn and not the overwatch shots. Either way it's has no effect on gameplay so I don't see how it's unplayable.

Provoker9714

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
when you say %hit math do you mean the one in the mission debrief screen? I've read that it only counts the shots you actively take during your turn and does not count over watch shots. either way that number has no impact on the gameplay and does so it's hard to agree with your opinion that it's "unplayable"

tbjamies

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
Yeah i put this game on pause until they fix the %hit math. LOVE this game but its unplayable until they fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.