Can anyone help ...

Can you mix Windows XP and Windows 98 in a wireless
network?

I have two newish computers running Windows XP but still
retain two older one's running Windows 98.

I understand that sharing the broadband connection will be
OK but am particularly interested in file sharing across
this "mixed network".

Many thanks.

Mike

Splendid

yep no problem, just make sure workgroups are the same & you active a share
on the win98 machines.

mike

"Paul W" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help ...
>
> Can you mix Windows XP and Windows 98 in a wireless
> network?
>
> I have two newish computers running Windows XP but still
> retain two older one's running Windows 98.
>
> I understand that sharing the broadband connection will be
> OK but am particularly interested in file sharing across
> this "mixed network".
>
> Many thanks.

---