files and settings transfer wizard

Hi. I have a desktop running XP Home and a laptop running Windows 2000. Can
I run the files and settings transfer wizard from the XP desktop to the
Win2K laptop?

Thanks.

Martin

Hi,

No, it only will import into an XP system.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone