[SOLVED] Files missing suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2018
Hi,

I am a video editor and today I was working on a project on adobe premiere. After exporting and sending it to my boss I left my laptop and went to take a nap.

The laptop was on sleep mode and when i turned it on again the hard disk was ejected and it was not working on mac till i put it in a windows laptop to realize the project file i was working on gone suddenly.

I tried to fix it using windows error tool so it works again on mac but still the files are missing

any idea how to fix it please as the project has some stuff and still working on it.

Solution
Did you save your work or did you just export it? You should always make sure you save before leaving your computer.

Also you said that you exported your project and sent it to your boss. That means that he should have a copy of your project before it was lost. Ask him if he can send you a copy back.

xed21

Reputable
Jul 23, 2018
Did you save your work or did you just export it? You should always make sure you save before leaving your computer.

Also you said that you exported your project and sent it to your boss. That means that he should have a copy of your project before it was lost. Ask him if he can send you a copy back.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.