Files wont download

Cokelover58

Reputable
Apr 11, 2015
So this problem has been happening for a while but i have dealt with it by finding little bypasses by downloading things and such. The problem is I can't download almost any programs on my PC. Curse client, Breaking point, WS Installer, and random files from google chrome I can't download. The downloads from google chrome I can fix by either using a proxy(like hide.me) or using Firefox. The programs I try to download things from though, I seem to cant figureout a good fix/bypass for. They will start up with my normal 6mbs speed but then drop to 70kbs or stop in all. I have tried to find this problem multiple times when it first happened and even wiped my computer with no luck and it is starting to annoy me. If I do not turn off smart firewall/antivirus auto protect on Norton and run in admin mode it almost never works at all as in it will not start with a down-speed and it will just sit. Please send any help my way!

Ps- I have uninstalled Norton in all to see if the problem would fix.. It has not helped more than just turning off the features.

Did you check with your ISP and test the modem and router for issues? Try different computers? If you re-installed your computer you should not have the issue if it was with the computer unless you simply configured it the exact same was as when you had the issue. Does it work on a basic build of Windows with just the drivers installed without any other software?

TRENDING THREADS