filter source

I made a WMV video from a home movie DVD with movie maker
and it plays fine from my hard drive.

I then uploaded it to my website and it will not play
from the site, gives error "The source filter for this
file could not be loaded" more info says, "0x80040241:
Windows Media Player does not support this file type"
and "If the file type you are trying to play is included
in this table, then the file may have been encoded by
using a codec that is not supported by Windows Media
Player. If this is the case, Windows Media Player cannot
play the file."

What to do?

Anyone?

You could try re-encoding the original with Windows Media Encoder...
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp
--
Cari
www.coribright.com