Question Filtering or skipping with Logitech G HUB ?

jnxzi94

Commendable
Jul 13, 2021
I was reading about modifying a XML file created by Logitech to actually get rid of acceleration, filtering and skipping but then I noticed that Logitech G HUB doesn't have this file generated but instead LGS does, which I don't even use, and yet I was having some "off" movement and tracking and it did feel a bit weird, inaccurate and especially when doing small and slow movements.

Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless

After all, it clearly wasn't precise "1:1" movement for me, and my aim was really off from time to time, and I couldn't track targets that well.
I was thinking about throwing the mouse away, but then...

I may have found a fix or it could be just a delusion since I've been trying to fix this for months.

I saved my current used profile to the onboard memory of the mouse.
I uninstalled all Logitech related driver software (LGS & Logitech G HUB).
Removed all files and folders related to Logitech.
Then did a system reboot and the mouse felt a lot better and more precise, even on desktop.

I don't know what this is, but clearly the software is doing some bad things to the mouse movement and I will never install them again.
I have saved the necessary settings to the mouse itself.

Has anyone else experienced this? Did you find ways to fix it?

jnxzi94

Commendable
Jul 13, 2021
It has been awhile but I remember having problems with G Hub etc..

Do not remember the details but I do remember that with the software gone all was better.

Have never reinstalled Logitech G HUB and not aware that I am "missing anything".

Exactly, but the reason why I asked this is because I wanted to find out if anyone else had this issue, so I wasn't just overthinking my mouse movement.

After playing for days, I definitely fixed something because the mouse moves a lot better and the movement and tracking is really precise, now it finally feels like 1:1 movement.

Only thing I cannot do is control the RGB lighting but who cares, accuracy is more important.