[SOLVED] Finalizing the build

m4rk0p0p

Reputable
Oct 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

I would like to get some suggestions for some components of my new build. The components I've already decided on are:
Thermaltake Versa N21 Midi Tower (black) (reusing from existing build)
EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (reusing from existing build)
Ryzen 5 3600
Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

I need recommendations for RAM (16 GB), SSD (500 GB) and a PCI-Express wireless adapter (or a comparable motherboard with built in wireless adapter).

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Solution
RAM:
the G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz CL14 16GB(2x 8GB) usually turns up with some of the best price vs performance when i search retailers. i've had the same set for almost 3 years with a slight overclock and no issues whatsoever.

Motherboard:
that depends on what you're willing to pay and the options you want available; size(ATX, E-ATX, etc), amount/type of m.2 slots, LEDs, board/heatsink color, Bluetooth, wireless, etc.
just search NewEgg or a similar retail site and input the options you want.
RAM:
the G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz CL14 16GB(2x 8GB) usually turns up with some of the best price vs performance when i search retailers. i've had the same set for almost 3 years with a slight overclock and no issues whatsoever.

Motherboard:
that depends on what you're willing to pay and the options you want available; size(ATX, E-ATX, etc), amount/type of m.2 slots, LEDs, board/heatsink color, Bluetooth, wireless, etc.
just search NewEgg or a similar retail site and input the options you want.

Last edited:
Solution