[SOLVED] Find Motherboard Drivers and Bios updates

Aug 6, 2021
I assembled a new pc, It's a bit old build and I'm having trouble finding the necessary motherboard drivers and BIOS updates for the pc.
It would be really helpfull if anyone can help
The model number is listed as N15235 in the motherboard. It's an LGA 775 DDR3 Motherboard
Thank you
image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First off, where did you source the installer for your copy of Windows 10's OS?

Secondly,
I assembled a new pc,
That's not really a new system. Seems like you transplanted a prebuilt's innards into another chassis.

Third, you might want to leave the drivers and BISO search alone since that platform is beyond use in 2021. Another point to note, is that in 2021 and if you've got the latest version of Windows 10 on that platform, it will be beyond usability. I had an i3-02100 paired with an H61 motherboard and 16GB's of ram, it still didn't' negate the fact that the OS was demanding more resources than the platform could give. I scrapped it for a 4th Gen Intel platform, I suggest you do the...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First off, where did you source the installer for your copy of Windows 10's OS?

Secondly,
I assembled a new pc,
That's not really a new system. Seems like you transplanted a prebuilt's innards into another chassis.

Third, you might want to leave the drivers and BISO search alone since that platform is beyond use in 2021. Another point to note, is that in 2021 and if you've got the latest version of Windows 10 on that platform, it will be beyond usability. I had an i3-02100 paired with an H61 motherboard and 16GB's of ram, it still didn't' negate the fact that the OS was demanding more resources than the platform could give. I scrapped it for a 4th Gen Intel platform, I suggest you do the same.

Reactions: Sachin96_boy
Solution