Find Published Printer

My server is WIN2000 with AD. I am migrating from Netware and recently
added and shared a printer on the network using the server as the print
server. No problem. I selected the List in the Directory option and, using
Advanced Features I can "FIND" the printer in AD. But I cannot walk the
tree and locate the printer object. In Netware, all leaf objects in a OU
are listed but I cannot determine any equivelent capability in MS AD. How
do I locate published printers in AD using MMC and SNAP-INs???

daveM

Go to the MMC console and add Active Directory Users and Computers
Select your domain
Select view from the menu bar
Select Users, Groups and Computers as Containers
Select a print server

Any printer on this print server that has been selected to to be advertised
in AD will be displayed here.