Finding a network printer with a Limited account

We are a public library and we have acquired a new laptop. We are using Win
XP, SP2. We want to be able to print to a network printer from a Limited
account. When this account is a Computer Administrator, it can print to the
network printer. When we change it to a Limited account, it is not able to
print to the same printer. We need it to work with a Limited account,
because when a library customer uses this laptop, we need it to be from a
Limited account for security reasons.

What can anybody tell me? Thanks.

--
Wayne