[SOLVED] Finding a new motherboard.

Jul 17, 2020
Hello everyone! My current mobo is an old one, 'Intel Corporation DH61WW (LGA1155 CPU 1)'. The PCIe x16 slot seems to stopped working, making my graphics card unusable. Are there any mobos that is similar to my current one? Please recommend me some to choose from.

I am new to making or finding computer parts so if I missed anything, please do tell me and I'll try my best to reply as soon as I can!

Solution
Hello everyone! My current mobo is an old one, 'Intel Corporation DH61WW (LGA1155 CPU 1)'. The PCIe x16 slot seems to stopped working, making my graphics card unusable. Are there any mobos that is similar to my current one? Please recommend me some to choose from.

I am new to making or finding computer parts so if I missed anything, please do tell me and I'll try my best to reply as soon as I can!
Your mostly limited to used/second hand MBs or to pay too high price for some "new" one.
Which CPU do you have,it may be better to upgrade to something newer otherwise depending on CPU any MB with LGA 1155 and h61 chipset would do.

Your mostly limited to used/second hand MBs or to pay too high price for some "new" one.
Which CPU do you have,it may be better to upgrade to something newer otherwise depending on CPU any MB with LGA 1155 and h61 chipset would do.

Solution
Jul 17, 2020

I have an Intel i3 2100 3.10GHz.
I don't mind second hand ones since I can only afford up to $100.
My graphics card is also an Nvidia Geforce GT 710 if that helps.*