Finding Temporary Folder with Office Documents in it easily

Just wondered if someone could help me, when I receive an attachment in
OUtlook - e.g. word / excel doco. If I save this without saving as - it goes
into my Temporary Internet Folder, which is really hard to try and find.

I'm currently doing this via

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

in my favourites - but if I just enter that in manually it comes up with
Cookies / IE information that I'm not requiring.

Does someone have any suggestions on how to access this folder more easily
please?

"Charlotte" <Charlotte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just wondered if someone could help me, when I receive an attachment in
> OUtlook - e.g. word / excel doco. If I save this without saving as - it
> goes
> into my Temporary Internet Folder, which is really hard to try and find.
>
> I'm currently doing this via
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
>
> in my favourites - but if I just enter that in manually it comes up with
> Cookies / IE information that I'm not requiring.
>
> Does someone have any suggestions on how to access this folder more easily
> please?

Why not just use "save as" and specify the location, but if you to
be lazy simply create a shortcut to your TIF folder on your desktop.

rgds
Li'l Roberto

Hi,
Understand what you are saying, but sometimes one forgets to do this and
when typing in manually the below link it doesn't pull up the folder with the
documents that you require - apart from the cookies / IE information. So
does anyone know how to access this folder more easily?

"Li'l Roberto" wrote:

> "Charlotte" <Charlotte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Just wondered if someone could help me, when I receive an attachment in
> > OUtlook - e.g. word / excel doco. If I save this without saving as - it
> > goes
> > into my Temporary Internet Folder, which is really hard to try and find.
> >
> > I'm currently doing this via
> >
> > C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
> >
> > in my favourites - but if I just enter that in manually it comes up with
> > Cookies / IE information that I'm not requiring.
> >
> > Does someone have any suggestions on how to access this folder more easily
> > please?
>
> Why not just use "save as" and specify the location, but if you to
> be lazy simply create a shortcut to your TIF folder on your desktop.
>
> rgds
> Li'l Roberto

Try to understand. That "folder" is going to disappear when the doc
closed. The "contents" no longer exist. You CAN'T find what isn't there.
YOU MUST DO SAVE AS.