finding the rite monitor

xkenmanx

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
Hi smart toms hardware people i seek your help once again. Although i am not sure if this is the rite place to be posting this question here i am. I need your help finding me the monitor of my dreams. Not just any normal monitor, that will not do! I am looking for a 144hz monitor. Its not that i cant find any its just that i have no idea what to look for in a monitor and was looking for some help. my budget is $300-$400 USD. i would like it to be 1920/1080. please help me tom's your my only hope.
P.S. would prefer it to be on amazon :D thanks

Solution
You will be limited from 60fps to 144fps, basically a 60hz monitor only lets the screen display 60fps, a 144hz monitor can display UP TO 144fps, doesn't mean you will get 144fps, just means if your card is powerful enough it can display 144fps

xkenmanx

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
i forgot to mention that i have a amd gpu will that affect it at all. I wouldnt think it would but wasnt sure considering its says stuff about having navidia 3d stuff. Also i have been looking these monitors up for a bit today are the colors rly as bad as everyone says?

No it won't affect anything, and not really, my linked one is quite good a and cheap too