Fingerprint Reader

I recently purchased the Microsoft Fingerprint reader to run on my Windows
XP MCE system
It works fine for the most part, but I can seem to change any settings for a
previously configured logon page.
When I reach a logon page which I have set up to use the fingerprint reader,
an icon appears in the title bar next to the minimze/restore buttons. The
flyover help says I can click on the icon to edit the signon information for
this page. However, when I click this icon, all I get is a dialog with the
hightlighted fingers just telling me to use one to signon.

Am I missing something? How do you edit signon information for a previously
configured page? I installed the software and reader on my laptop (XP Pro),
and I get the same thing.

Thanks.

user

Splendid

When that login comes up, use your registered finger to login and it will
not go to logon page, instead it will open a window for you to modify the
information for that login page.
Gino

"James Kirk" <jtk192@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I recently purchased the Microsoft Fingerprint reader to run on my Windows
>XP MCE system
> It works fine for the most part, but I can seem to change any settings for
> a previously configured logon page.
> When I reach a logon page which I have set up to use the fingerprint
> reader, an icon appears in the title bar next to the minimze/restore
> buttons. The flyover help says I can click on the icon to edit the signon
> information for this page. However, when I click this icon, all I get is
> a dialog with the hightlighted fingers just telling me to use one to
> signon.
>
> Am I missing something? How do you edit signon information for a
> previously configured page? I installed the software and reader on my
> laptop (XP Pro), and I get the same thing.
>
> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS