Firefox 3.6 is Almost Done, RC1 Download Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Comments from users must not be editable by anyone except moderators.
It's just not right. If you make a typo, chance is everyone knows what you were meaning to say/type.

That picture: yes, it's very nice :).

Firefox 3.6: awesome, can't wait. I like google but firefox is better imo than chrome.

gsacks

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Comments from users must not be editable by anyone except moderators.It's just not right.[/citation]

Huh? No offense intended, but that is a very silly remark. There are plenty of sites that allow logged in users to edit their own comments. And not all boards are moderated.

i_like_pie

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
another update??? is anyone else growing tired of these waaayy too frequent updates?? starting to annoy me like advertisement pop-ups. I guess I could just uninstall it . . . ok rant over

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]i_like_pie[/nom]another update??? is anyone else growing tired of these waaayy too frequent updates?? starting to annoy me like advertisement pop-ups. I guess I could just uninstall it . . . ok rant over[/citation]
I do, but I also can set them up so that they don't happen too often... Freedom they call it :)

huron

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
I honestly don't mind the updates. It's not like you can't hang on to an older version if you want to.

I'm always interested in what has been improved - I've rarely been disappointed by firefox and its updates.

CrashOverride90

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Comments from users must not be editable by anyone except moderators.It's just not right. If you make a typo, chance is everyone knows what you were meaning to say/type.That picture: yes, it's very nice .Firefox 3.6: awesome, can't wait. I like google but firefox is better imo than chrome.[/citation]

Agreed. Chrome is light weight - maybe too light weight. It just doesn't feel right using chrome. I have all my cool extensions on firefox! I have to admit though chrome is catching up on extensions with the latest beta but there are some pages which still has issue with chrome. Also I hate that chrome doesn't give a warning before closing multiple tabs.

drowned

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
Personally I like living on the absolute cutting edge and go with 3.7 prealpha...Wicked fast IMO even against Chrome 4 beta. Regarding the addon incompatibilities with new versions...just install the Nightly Tester Tools addon and it will allow you to override the compatibility checks. Every addon I have works well with 3.7 anyways.

elel

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]gamerjames[/nom]^The above proves there is a need for an edit button.[/citation]
Forums, my threads as I remember.

G

Again the babe is just stunning to look at (and probably even more to own).
Ow, there was an article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS